If you want something to last for an extended period of time, maintenance is absolutely key. We can certainly repair, or tear off and replace your roof, but we know how expensive and inconvenient that can be! Here at Greenleaf Fluid-Applied Roofing, our goal is to help you maintain your current roof system and avoid the costs of major repairs and replacement while providing eco-friendly roofing solutions with warranties that last and remain renewable.
We’re all about prevention, not reaction, and with 20 years of experience, you can trust that we know is best. This is why we’ve chosen to stand by and utilize UNIFLEX, a top-quality and reliable fluid applied roofing system. We pride ourselves in being certified to use liquid applied roofing products and spray foam roofing systems. This means that we can extend and offer exclusive certified warranties not available through other contractors. We offer a multitude of services include the installation and maintenance of fluid applied roofing systems.
Why Use UNIFLEX Fluid Applied Roofing Products?
UNIFLEX makes durable and reliable roofing materials. The UNIFLEX fluid applied roofing system provides so many great benefits to keep your roofing system intact and save you from the frustrations of expensive damage repairs. If you’ve never heard of liquid roofing products before, that’s no problem! Here are just a few of the reasons that we’ve chosen to provide fluid applied roofing system services to our customers.
- No expensive, full-roof tear-offs — Overhauling a roof can be hard on your pockets. Why replace the whole thing if you don’t need to? Our goal is to help you replace and maintain your roofing system without putting a huge dent in your wallet.
- Lightweight solutions — Liquid roofing products are lightweight roofing materials. Less product, better quality work. It is cheaper per square foot and provides work of amazing quality while using far less product. Pounds per square foot are reduced to only ounces, making it an efficient material to work with regardless of the size of your roof!
- UNIFLEX can be applied to existing roofs to extend the service life, and it comes with a 20-year warranty that is extendable through maintenance.
- Weatherability — This fluid applied roofing material is resistant to blistering, cracking, or flaking, and protects your roof from further damage or degradation. This means that no matter what the weather, you can trust that your fluid applied roofing system will hold strong.
- It’s eco-friendly — UNIFLEX liquid roofing products are made with a non-toxic formula. This makes it safe for you, our contractors, and the surrounding environment. Additionally, the installation process of fluid applied roofing is safer, and the cleaning process saves you on water costs without involving harsh chemicals.
- Seamless waterproofing — Liquid applied roofing systems are strong, flexible, and durable, and protect your facility or business from water damage.
These are just a few of the reasons that we’ve chosen to stand by the UNIFLEX liquid applied roofing system. Seamless liquid roofing products have developed into excellent products for almost any roof. These high-performance coatings are strong, flexible and durable and the application process allows the system to be applied to nearly any substrate.
Not only that, but the huge advantage of using a fluid applied roofing system is the fact that it is totally seamless, full bonded, extremely flexible, and vapor permeable. These features allow the substrate to be a total watertight roof, keeping your home or business safe from weather and water damage. It’s also a great source for insulation, reducing your heating and cooling energy during both the hot and cold seasons. If your business or facility has a roof that is uniquely shaped, don’t worry: you’re still protected from weathering and damages with fluid applied roofing materials. This roofing system makes detailing complex shapes very easy, making it a perfect system for any kind of structure.
No matter the shape of your roof, it will mold to any and every shape without leaving any joints, bubbles, laps, or vulnerable seals because it is fluid-applied. Using fluid applied roofing ensures that your commercial roofing system is seamlessly protected by bonding around pipes, vents, edges, and any other form of roofing penetration to keep your structure water-tight. Aside from its amazing versatility, fluid applied roofing also has reduced health and safety risks. This product is applied cold, meaning there’s no need for hot kettles or flames during the installation process. This means there’s less risk for fires, and the safety of our contractors, your business or facility, and your employees is ensured. Another bonus is that this system is incredibly cost-effective from installation to the end of its service life. Not only does liquid applied roofing save you money by sparing the expense of removing and replacing your entire roof, but when your warranty is coming to its end, it’s easy to extend. While the system already comes with a standard 20-year warranty, it also comes with “The Warranty Guarantee.” That means that the warranty can be extended simply by applying a fresh new topcoat. The warranty on this product is a bonus, and the company stands behind all of its certified installers, leaving you without worry or complications.
Want More Info On Fluid Applied Roofing?
There are so many other benefits that come with a liquid applied roofing system. So many, in fact, that it is hard to list them all here! We’ve done our best to lay out the high points, but there is so much more to share. However, if these high points have made you curious and you have other questions about the details of this kind of roofing system, don’t be afraid to ask! Your questions and concerns matter to us. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us here at Greenleaf Fluid-Applied Roofing through a phone call or email, and we’ll be happy to address any further questions or concerns that you may have. As you’re deciding the next move for your commercial roof, keep fluid applied roofing in mind. Remember, liquid roofing products system are a huge money-saving alternative to a full roof replacement, and they’re energy star rated, sustainable and eco-friendly. What more could you ask for?
If you think that fluid applied roofing might be the right kind of roofing material for your facility or business, contact us today to get the process started!